Thinking about listing your home? Let’s walk through the process and help you with all the details.
Selling a home is an opportunity to move forward. We understand your home is a considerable financial asset and it likely plays a key role in your future plans. As your broker, you can rely on me to handle all the details and focus on the successful sale of your home so you can concentrate on what comes next. I will guide you through the transition from “homeowner” to “home seller” and help you navigate the entire sale process. I look forward to the opportunity to help you move forward.
And Meet The Team
My team is here to support and guide you through the process of selling your home.
The Gift of Time
Volunteering in our local communities is standard practice, and our brokers, employees and their families join together to help with projects throughout the region on our annual day of service, Give a Day Away. From cleaning and painting shelters for women and children to landscaping schools or collecting diapers, clothing, or food, helping others is what drives us.
I have a deep love for animals and spend my days next to my two adopted dogs, Cooper and Remi. Every year, thousands of pets find loving homes through Oregon Humane Society – the program that helped me find my two best friends. Some stay just a few days, while others were there for months.
I support Oregon Humane Society annually, and one of my favorite events all year is their Doggie Dash, a fundraiser that I both participate in and spend time in my booth talking with other event-goers that love animals just as much as I do.
We have been providing superior service in Oregon and Washington since 1942. Our reach and experience in the Pacific Northwest extends from the coast through the mountains, the cities to the suburbs, and most places in between.
We know you need an advisor whose knowledge of this market is unsurpassed. This is an advantage Mr. Buffett understands very well, and is one of the reasons we were the first local real estate company invited to join the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate network.
Buyers on our global website, BerkshireHathawayHS.com, can learn about your home in 12 languages and other currency values. The global recognition of our brand and placement of your listing on the right websites guarantees it will be seen by international buyers — even behind China’s government-imposed firewall on Juwai.com. Juwai attracts more than two million visitors a month with an average budget of $700,000. Our exclusive translation partnership with Juwai overcomes the barriers of language, distance, and culture, giving us access to a unique audience of high-net-worth international buyers.
“I am confident that our partners will deliver value to the residential real estate industry, and I am pleased to have Berkshire Hathaway be a part of the brand.”Warren Buffett CHAIRMAN & CEO, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC.
My goal is to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans, and to make the process as efficient and stress-free as possible for you.
- Enter your listing in our national buyer match database.
- Register your home for no-obligation home warranty coverage for up to six months.
- Professionally photograph your home and discuss the use of a Matterport 3D virtual walk-through, video, virtual tour, or aerial imagery, depending on your home’s size and unique features.
- Expertly stage your home for maximum buyer appeal.
- Install a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices sign and lockbox.
- Create and install an eco-flyer or deliver full color flyers with a flyer box (which will be kept stocked).
- Add your home to the Multiple Listing Service, highlighting upgrades and special features.
- Trigger global syndication of your listing, so it is featured on all major domestic real estate websites, including: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, etc.
- Local brokerage websites, such as: John L Scott, Windermere, Sotheby’s, etc.
- Strategic global websites reaching the greatest number of high-net-worth buyers seeking homes here, such as: The Wall Street Journal’s international sites, The Financial Times of London, on both sides of the China firewall on Juwai.com, BerkshireHathawayHS.com, plus hundreds of additional listing partners via media syndication platforms.
- Promote your property as a Featured Listing on my website.
- Advertise your home to highly targeted audiences on social media.
- Market your home to your neighbors through direct mail.
- Alert all local brokers of your home’s availability, even before the listing goes live.
- Hold Open Houses as we deem appropriate, and promote them on social media.
- Proactively solicit feedback from brokers whose clients have toured your home.
- Provide weekly listing activity reports to keep you apprised of the interest in your home.
- Communicate with you via the means you prefer and offer guidance throughout the list.
- Respond promptly to all buyer inquiries and always negotiate in your best interest.
Staging, Photography & Video
Advanced digital marketing shares your home with the right audience. First impressions are critical, so carefully crafted imagery will feature your home in its best light.
Professional photos show off your home’s most unique features. Profession photography can enhance the same room without any extra work.
Video helps a buyer visualize the home before they visit.
Aerial Images give greater perspective to the local neighborhood.
Matterport 3D allows potential buyers to ‘walk through’ your home virtually and see your home’s layout and view actual images of the rooms at the same time.
A custom website will be created with your home and its property information to be shares online.
Custom ads are created and put out online promoting your listing on public sites like ESPN, MSN, etc..
Like all warranties, a home warranty is supposed to protect against expensive, unforeseen repair bills and provide peace of mind. For a homeowner who doesn’t have an emergency fund or wants to reserve it for other things, a home warranty can act as a buffer.
Homes with home warranties on-average, sell X times faster, and for XX% more.
First impressions sell. Use PINNACLE home services to have repairs or updates made prior to listing with no cash out of pocket and pay for them with the proceeds from closing.
From major renovation projects to staging or a simple coat of fresh paint, your personal project coordinator will connect you with design and service professionals who are standing by to make your home market-ready.
“Jordyn went above and beyond in our whole transaction. This was our first time buying a home and she made the process easy, one that we could understand. Jordyn cares about her clients and you can really feel the passion she has for this industry she’s the best in the business. I will definitely recommend Jordyn to all our friends and use her for any future purchases.”Hernandez Family